cellist women group

The Silk Road Ensemble Forums Yo Yo Ma discussion cellist women group

This topic contains 4 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Anonymous 6 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello!

I´m Ines, from Spain. I´m cellist of a cellist women group from Spain called nouarcs. This is our 2 year playing together with a lot of cities of Spain, and now we have our promotional videoclip in youtube.

We would like you watch the video and let me know what you think! The link is

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=M_b71xfYQTM

Thank you very much

This is wonderful, Ines. My daughter spent a good deal of time in Spain and said she was exposed to a wide variety of music. I am checking out your YouTube right now and will let you know. We need to keep quality music growing!
    Karen

Anonymous

Wow, your daughter seems quite good I must say. The views are marvelous too.

BromaCleanse
    Flexarite

mp3shqip

Short and nice, very good! The clip reminds me of apocalyptica a little bit!

And by the way, pretty girls you and your friends 😉

Keep up the good work, if youtube wouldn’t have changed there system, I could now make fake-views for your video and it would get a lot attention.

Greets,
    Jeton

—-
    muzik shqip

Anonymous

wow thats a great video… may be someday we will see u performing with yo yo ma… 😀
    keep up the good work..
    ———–
    Lover of Sadness | Sad Love Songs | Sad Quotes | Sad Love Poems | Sad and Saddest Movies

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.