Getting signature

I was wondering if there is an address where I could send something to have it signed by Mr. Ma? I know that in many cases you can ship an item (photo, book, cd, ect.) to a person's Publicist, or someone, and as long as you include a self addressed, stamped envelope/box, they will get the item signed and shipped back to you. Does anyone know if Mr. Ma does this and what the address would be. I would really like to get a book and/or photo signed for a young man that I know. I'm thinking it would be a wonderful Christmas present.
Thank you for any help/advice you could give me.